Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to any and all use of the Services between the User and Our Company.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
Registration for use of the Services shall be completed when the registration applicant agrees to these Terms and applies for registration for use in the manner prescribed by Our Company, and Our Company approves such application.
If Our Company determines that an applicant for the Registration for Use has any of the following reasons, disclosure of information may not approve the application for the Registration for Use, and shall not assume any responsibility for the reasons.
- When false matters are reported at the time of application for use registration
- Other cases where Our Company deems the Registration for Use to be inappropriate.
Article 3 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Services, the User shall not.
- Act in violation of laws and regulations or public order and morals;
- Conduct related to criminal activities
- Acts that infringe the contents of the Services, copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights included in the Services;
- Destruct or interfere with the functioning of any server or network of Our Company, any other User, or any other third party;
- Commercially use the information obtained through the Services
- In using the Services, the User shall not.
- the act of making or attempting unauthorized access
- In using the Services, the User shall not.
- Act of using the Services for unauthorized purposes;
- Act of causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of the Services or other third parties;
- Pretend to be another user
- Any advertising, promotion, solicitation or sales activities on the Services not permitted by Our Company;
- an act for the purpose of meeting an unknown person of the opposite sex;
- Provide any benefit, directly or indirectly, to the Antisocial Forces in relation to the services of Our Company;
- Any other acts deemed inappropriate by Our Company.
Article 4 (Suspension of Use)
If a User breaches these Terms or the MOOOVIN ID Terms, Our Company may suspend or suspend the use of all or part of the services on the Site by such User without prior notice to the User.
Article 5 (Modification, Suspension and Termination of the Services)
In any of the following cases, Our Company may change or temporarily suspend the Services without prior notice to the User. In addition, Our Company may suspend or terminate the provision of all or part of the Services on a long-term basis upon giving notice to the User.
- When the provision of the Service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as natural disaster, power failure, war, etc.;
- Our Company deems that a temporary suspension of the operation of the Services is necessary.
- Where Our Company Performs System Maintenance
- The amended Terms and Conditions and the Notes shall be deemed to have been accepted when the User accesses the Site and uses the Services after posting them on the Site.
Article 7 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Effective December 1, 2022
MOOOVIN ID Terms
Article 1 (Application of Terms)
- The MOOOVIN ID Terms (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms") apply to users (hereinafter referred to as the "Users") and ID holders (as defined in the following article) who use the services provided by KACHIAL Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Our Company").
Article 2 (ID Holder)
- An ID holder (hereinafter referred to as an ”ID Holder”) is a person who has registered the necessary information specified by Our Company on the Services and has been approved by Our Company to use Our Company's own ID (hereinafter referred to as a ”MOOOVIN ID”) (The procedure from registration of the information to approval is hereinafter referred to as ID registration). After ID registration, the ID holder can use the service for ID holders (hereinafter referred to as the ”Target Service”).
- The user is deemed to have agreed to the contents of these Terms when the user registers his/her ID. The manifestation of intention of non-acceptance shall be accepted only by not registering an ID.
- In the entry field of the dedicated ID holder registration page on this service, enter true and accurate data about the user and register the ID. No registration is permitted by proxy.
- When registering an email address during ID registration, register the email address of the ID holder.
- Please do not register using another person's email address. If an email address is shared by more than one person, such as a company, school, or family member, ID registration by that email address shall be permitted only if the ID holder is permitted to register his/her ID by that email address based on the consensus of the co-owners. However, even in this case, only the registrant himself/herself can use the Target Service.
- If there is any change in the entered information, the ID holder must change the registered information immediately.
- We do not allow a user to register and/or have multiple IDs.
- In using the Licensed Services, the ID Holder shall enter the email address and password registered at the time of ID registration, and Our Company shall deem any act committed using such email address and password to be the use by the ID Holder whose email address and password so entered matches the email address and password registered at Our Company. Even in the event of fraudulent use or unauthorized use thereof, the responsibility as a result of such act shall be borne by the ID holder whose email address and password match the ID registration information, unless there is an intentional act or gross negligence on the part of Our Company.
- In the following cases, Our Company may take necessary actions (including, but not limited to, legal actions), such as suspension or termination of the use of all or part of the relevant services provided to the ID Holder, deletion of the Registration ID, deletion of the Registration Mail Address, deprivation of the ID Holder status, and claim for damages, without providing priority notice to the ID Holder. Our Company shall not be responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to the ID Holder as a result of such measures.
- The ID holder has not used (logged in) his/her MOOOVIN ID for the past three (3) years, and he/she has been unable to send various communications via e-mail from Our Company due to an error, or has selected "Do not receive" for all received e-mails.
- If the ID Holder engages in any act that Our Company deems to be inappropriate for the operation of the Licensed Services;
- If the ID Holder intends to use the Service, the ID Holder shall use the Service after confirming and agreeing to the Terms of Service.
Article 3 (Prohibition of ID Holder)
In using the Licensed Services, the ID Holder shall not engage in any of the following acts or any act that Our Company determines is likely to fall under any of the following.
- Act of infringing the copyright, portrait right, or other intellectual property right of another user or a third party;
- Act of infringing property, privacy, etc. of other Users or third parties;
- Disparaging, annoying, or offensive behavior toward other users or third parties
- Illegal access to Our Company's servers or other computers, transmission or writing of harmful computer programs or e-mails;
- Act of using the Licensed Services for commercial purposes;
- an act that leads to criminal behavior
- Act of using information obtained through the Licensed Services beyond the scope of reproduction, sales publication or other private use;
- Acts that interfere with the operation of the Licensed Services or damage the trust of Our Company or its business partners;
- an act of providing information for the purpose of business or profit
- Deliberate Our Company or its business partners with false information or threats by using the Licensed Services;
Article 4 (No Warranty)
Although Our Company strives to provide reliable services and information on the Licensed Services to ID Holders, Sony makes no warranty that. When using the Target Services, the ID holder himself/herself is responsible for the use of the Target Services and the information and services provided in the Target Services based on his/her own judgment.
- .All information provided on the Licensed Services (as and for the Licensed Services);Usefulness, suitability, completeness, accuracy, safety, legality, recency, etc. of information displayed on services and contained in link sites managed or operated by third parties; hereinafter the same shall apply)
- The Licensed Services and the goods, services, information, etc. available through the Licensed Services must be appropriate and meet the wishes or expectations of the ID Holder.
- there is no defect, error or failure in the provision of the Licensed Services;
- Emails and web contents sent in connection with the Service contain no harmful substances such as computer viruses.
- the survival or identity of the Services is maintained;
Article 5 (Responsibility of Our Company ID Holder)
- Our Company shall not be liable for any damage (This includes, but is not limited to, any disadvantages, including emotional distress or other financial loss incurred by the ID holder or a third party.) arising from the use (Including, but not limited to, the items in this section) or inability to use the Licensed Services by the ID Holder, unless there is willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of Our Company. Even if Our Company is responsible for such damage, Our Company's responsibility shall be limited to direct and ordinary damage.
- Damage incurred by the ID Holder as a result of acts such as downloading of contents provided by a third party and access to link sites managed or operated by a third party through the Covered Services
- Damage to the ID Holder resulting from unauthorized modification of the Licensed Services, unauthorized access to data related to the Licensed Services, contamination by computer viruses, and other misconduct despite Our Company's reasonable security measures
- Damage caused by interruption, delay, termination, data loss, or unauthorized access to a system or service due to failure of a communication line or computer
- Our Company shall not be responsible for any trouble that may occur between the ID Holder and any other third party when the ID Holder uses the Licensed Services, unless there is willful intent or gross negligence on the part of Our Company, and the ID Holder shall resolve such trouble at its own cost and responsibility.
Article 6 (Handling of Personal Information)
- Our Company shall respect privacy as an ID holder and pay the utmost attention to the management of personal information of ID holders. Personal information obtained by Our Company from ID holders in the management and operation of the Relevant Services shall be handled in accordance with the separately stipulated "Personal Information Protection Policy.".
- Even if the ID Holder suspends the use of the Licensed Services or withdraws from the user system unique to the Licensed Services (for any reason), Our Company shall be entitled to retain and continue to use the personal information of the ID Holder, and the ID Holder shall consent to this in advance, unless the ID Holder deletes his/her MOOOVIN ID in accordance with the procedures separately set forth by Our Company.
Article 7 (Acquisition and Use of Attribute Information and Action History)
- The ID Holder consents in advance that Our Company shall acquire and use, to the extent necessary for the provision of the Licensed Services, attribute information such as age, gender, occupation, and region of residence provided by the ID Holder through the use of the Licensed Services and the action history of the ID Holder in the Licensed Services, and that the ID Holder may use statistical data generated based on such attribute information and such action history without any restrictions, regardless of the effective period of this Agreement. Our Company shall not disclose any personally identifiable information of the ID Holder to any third party unless requested to do so by law or with the consent of the ID Holder.
- If the ID Holder logs in to the Licensed Services using his/her MOOOVIN ID and uses such information, Our Company shall be entitled to identify the individual and use the attribute information and action history (whether such information was acquired before or after the User consented to these Terms) so far acquired to deliver and display advertisements, etc. and provide the Services, and the ID Holder hereby consents to this in advance.
Article 8 (Elimination of Antisocial Forces)
ID holders will continue to represent that they are not anti-social forces (An organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a person who has ceased to be a member of an organized crime group within the past five years, a quasi-member of an organized crime group, a company related to an organized crime group, a corporate racketeer (sokaiya), a rogue person or group proclaiming itself as a social activist (shakai undoutou hyoubou goro), an organized special intellectual crime group (tokushu chinou bouryoku shudan), or any other person similar to the foregoing.) and that they will not engage in illegal activities such as violent acts, fraud and intimidation, and business interference. If this representation is violated, the MOOOVIN User shall accept the termination of the MOOOVIN ID and the Target Service or the cancellation of the agreement without objection.
Article 9 (No Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Unless approved by Our Company in advance, the ID Holder shall not transfer to any third party or pledge as collateral its status as an ID Holder with respect to the Licensed Services and its rights and obligations based on such status.
Article 10 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance over any dispute relating to these Terms.
Effective December 1, 2022