Personal Information Protection Policy
1. Information to be acquired and its acquisition method
Our Company collects user information as follows, depending on the collection method.
(1)Information obtained directly from the user
When using the Services, Our Company acquires the following information from Users.
- Information on profile such as name, date of birth, gender and occupation
- Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, and address
- Information on settlement methods such as credit card information, bank account information and electronic money information
- Still image information, including the user's portrait
- Information to be entered or submitted by User through an input form or any other method specified by Our Company; and
(2)Acquisition of Technical Information
When a User accesses the Services, Our Company obtains the following technical information.
- Terminal Type
- terminal identifier
- Browser Type
- IP address
- Other Advertising Identifier
(3)Information obtained based on the user's individual consent
Our Company obtains the following information when it obtains individual consent from the User.
- Location information
(4)Information obtained by linking with external services
If the User permits linkage with an external service when using this Service, Our Company will acquire the following information from that external service.
- ID used by the user in the external service
- Other information permitted to be disclosed by the User to the partner through privacy settings of the external service
- The following information collection modules are built into this service. Accordingly, the following user information will be provided to the information collection module provider (Including those located outside Japan).
- Name of the information collection module
- Provider of the information collection module
- Items of user information provided
- Means and methods of provision
- Purpose of use by the above provider
- Existence of third-party provision by the above provider
2. Purpose of Use
Our Company will use the collected user information for the following purposes.
- Provision of products and services
- Usage Fee Billing
- identity verification, user authentication
- Measuring user traffic and behavior
- Delivery of advertisement and confirmation of its results
- Implementation of important notices such as changes to the terms of the Services;
- Responding to Inquiries and Inquiries about the Service
- Other purposes stipulated in various services provided by Our Company
3. Provision of Personal Information by Third Party
Our Company will not provide any personal information contained in the User's Information to any third party without the User's prior consent. However, this does not apply in the following cases, and User Information may be provided to a third party.
- When linking with an external service or authenticating using an external service, the external service- When providing user information to the bis operating company
- a national or local government or a person entrusted thereby completes the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations (i) If Our Company is required to cooperate with User in executing its duties and obtaining consent from User is likely to interfere with the execution of such duties; or
- In other cases permitted by laws and regulations.
Third Party to be provided
- Business owners, joint agents, intermediary companies, and business-related companies in property sales
Persons who act as counterparties to real estate brokerage, prospective customers, and other residential buildings trader, Internet Advertisers and Real state Business Association, and Real Estate Information Network System(Registration of properties, notices of contracts, sales using data from the Institute, and implementation of price assessment, etc.)
- As incidental business to real estate transactions, a judicial document concerning financial institutions related to loans, etc. and registration, etc.He was a samurai and a land and house investigator. Real estate management company
- Real Estate Research Organization, Credit Information Agencies, etc.
- Electronic settlement service providers and electronic contract service providers
- Rental housing management company providing rental property
- KACHIAL Group, Inc.
- Damage: insurance company
- rent guarantee company
- system developer
security control measures
In order to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, the Company shall establish internal regulations and take safety measures. To this end, Our Company has taken the following steps.
- Formulation of a basic policy for implementing each measure prescribed by laws and regulations and guidelines for the proper handling of personal information and personal data
- Formulation of various regulations that define the actions to be taken, such as acquisition, use, preservation, provision, deletion, and disposal, as well as the responsible persons and their roles
- organizational safety management measures such as appointment of a responsible person, clarification of the scope of personal data handled and employees handling personal data, development of a system for reporting to the responsible person in the event that any fact or sign of violation of laws and regulations is detected, and periodic inspection of the handling status;
- Personal security management measures such as including matters concerning confidentiality of personal data in the rules of employment, and implementing periodic training on matters requiring attention concerning the handling of personal data;
- Physical security control measures such as entry and exit control of employees, restriction on devices brought in, and restriction and management of devices handling personal data and electronic media and documents to prevent theft and loss
- 6. technical security control measures such as the introduction of a system to protect information systems handling Personal Data from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software;
6. Disclosure of the Personal Information
If the User requests disclosure of personal information pursuant to the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Our Company shall disclose such information to the User without delay after confirming that the User has requested disclosure. However, this shall not apply if Our Company is not obliged to disclose such information under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations. Please note that we charge a handling fee (3000 yen per case) for the disclosure of personal information.
7. Correction of Personal Information and Suspension of Use, etc.
- Our Company shall notify the User that the content of the Personal Information is false and has not been corrected, added or deleted (hereinafter referred to as the "Correction, Addition or Deletion").(hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") is requested by the user himself/herself.and investigate without delay, and based on the results, make corrections, etc. to the content of the personal information.and notify the user.
Our Company may suspend the use or delete the Personal Information from the User for the following reasons:
If the Company is requested to discontinue the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “discontinuance of use, etc. ”), the Company shall investigate the request without delay after confirming that the request was made by the User, and based on the results of the investigation, the Company shall discontinue the use of personal information and notify the User thereof.
- ① The reason that personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advanc
- ② the grounds that the Personal Information has been obtained through deception or other means.
- The provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article shall not apply if Our Company is not obliged to make corrections, etc. or suspend use, etc. pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
8. Contact Us
Our Company will modify this policy as necessary. However, if this Policy is amended to require the consent of Users under laws and regulations, the amended Policy shall be applied only to Users who consent to such amendment in the manner prescribed by Our Company. If Our Company wishes to amend the Policy, it shall inform the Users or notify the Users of the effective time and details of the amended Policy by displaying them on Our Company website or by other appropriate means.
- Posting on Our Company's website
- Notify Users
- Other appropriate methods
Date of enactment: December 1, 2022
Procedure for requesting personal information subject to disclosure
With respect to personal information subject to disclosure held by Our Company, any request from you or your agent for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the content, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "Request for Disclosure, etc.") shall be handled by the following procedures according to an application prescribed by Our Company.
(1)Where to file a "request for disclosure, etc."
"Request for Disclosure, etc." shall be sent by mail to the address below, together with the necessary documents and fees, in the form prescribed by Our Company.
(2)Documents to be submitted for "Request for Disclosure, etc."
In the case of a "Request for Disclosure, etc.", a. Complete the invoice for b. Please enclose and mail. As for the invoice form, please download the PDF file, print it and fill it out.
a. Invoice designated by Our Company
① In the case of notification of the purpose of use
Request for notification of purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure
② In the case of disclosure
Request for Disclosure of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
③ In the case of correction, addition or deletion; In the case of suspension of use, deletion and suspension of provision to a third party
Request for Correction, etc. and Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
b. Identification documents Please enclose a copy of one of the following identification documents.
- ① Certificate of driver's license
- ② Passport
- ③ My Number (Basic Resident Register Card)
- ④ registration of alien CERTIFICATE
- ⑤ health insurance Certificate of Insured Person
- ⑥ Other official identification documents
※Please keep the information on the permanent address up to the prefecture, and process the rest of the information in black.
(3)Fee for "Request for Disclosure, etc." and its collection method
Only in the case of notification or disclosure of the purpose of use, the following fee (including return fee from Our Company) shall be charged per request. Please enclose a postal fixed amount postal money order for the following amount when you mail the invoice. Amount of commission: 3000 yen
(4)How to respond to "Request for Disclosure"
In principle, we will respond in writing (by mail) to the address stated on the invoice.
- Personal information obtained in connection with “Request for Disclosure ” will be handled only to the extent necessary to respond to the request for disclosure.
We may not be able to respond to the “Request for Disclosure ” in the following cases. In such case, we shall notify you of the reasons therefor. Also, please be aware that there will be a fee for non-disclosure.
- ① When identification of the person or proxy cannot be confirmed
- ② In the case where there is any deficiency in the prescribed application documents
- ③ Cases where the subject of a request for disclosure, etc. does not fall under "personal information subject to disclosure" (*)
- ④ If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- ⑤ If it is likely to significantly interfere with the proper implementation of Our Company's operations;
- ⑥ If such disclosure would result in a violation of laws and regulations.
※The personal information subject to disclosure is the personal information that constitutes a collection of systematically organized information, and Our Company has the authority to comply with any and all requests from individuals for disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the content, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision to third parties. However, personal information that falls under any of a) through d) below is not subject to disclosure.
- Personal Information that is likely to harm the life, body or property of the Person or a third party if its presence or absence is known;
- Personal Information that is likely to encourage or induce illegal or unjust acts if its presence or absence is known;
- Personal Information that is likely to cause harm to national security, damage a relationship of trust with another country or an international organization, or cause a disadvantage in negotiations with another country or an international organization if its presence or absence is known;
- Personal Information that is likely to hinder the prevention, suppression or investigation of crimes or the maintenance of public safety and order if its presence or absence is known;
Date of enactment: December 1, 2022